- Don't use the patient's name, ID, the initial and nick name.
- Don't mention the patient's address. But it's allowed to show the province,
if it's useful for academical research. （e.g. Kanagawa, Yokohama)
- Date is neccesary to know the medical history, so it's allowed to show
the date if it doesn't reveal the individual information.
- Don't show the speciality, if it's possible to identify the individual.
- If the patient was treated in other hospital, don't mention the name and
the address of the hospital, But it's allowed if it's neccesary for example
the emergecy patient.
- About the patient's photo, cover the eyes. In case of eye disease, show
just only the eye.
- Delete the number of the biopsy, autopsy and medical imagings.
- If there are any possibilities to identify the individual, get the consent
form from the patient, family, agent or agreement of the ethical board.